Your trusted full-service language translation company
- relied on by clients worldwide for over 20 years
What does “full-service” mean?
That we can meet pretty much all your foreign language needs:
- all types of documents, materials and media
- over 80 languages translated – see the list here
- translations in specialist fields - legal, technical, patents, etc
- for meetings, visits, interviews, community and formal settings
- bilingual tour guides
Typesetting and dtp
- professional standard desktop publishing in almost any language
- free advice on translation and language matters, how to structure projects etc
And best of all …
You’ll get work of high professional standard, every time. We guarantee it.
(Fact is, we’re pretty obsessive about translation quality – and we wouldn’t have it any other way. It’s what our business is all about - see what we mean here.)
- Our experience means you’ll always get the very best of expertise.
- We aren’t a faceless cyber-company. You’ll deal with real people who are quick to respond and happy to talk to you.
If that’s the sort of language translation service you’re looking for, give us a try. You won’t regret it.
Our main client groupings are:
- exporters and importers
- Government departments and agencies
- law firms
- marketing and communications agencies
- graphic design and print companies
Need a translation?
Our team are ready to quote
your project now.
Fill out our simple form (it’ll only take a few seconds) and click “Send to PacTranz”.
We’ll e-mail back your quote in next to no time.
“Thank you so very much
for all your assistance
and being so professional!!”
JC, Auckland High Court
“I am always impressed by the speed within which we get a quote, and that the translations are very clear and easy to understand”. SP, WINTEC
We translate over 80 languages
And see our separate pages for specific information on our translation services in these major languages:
Ready to engage the language translation company you can trust?
If you need a translation:
Or an interpreter:
- phone or e-mail us the details, or
- read more about our specialist interpreting services
The PacTranz Blog – helping clients achieve better language translation outcomes
Our blog has highly informative and practical articles, videos and guides designed to help clients achieve better language translation outcomes.
It’s popular – we get 8,000 views a month, and our YouTube channel 2,500.
There are specific guides like these:
The ultimate client’s guide to back translation as a quality control process
Key tips when getting a translation review
And useful info like this:
The essential 5-step translation process professional translators know to stick to like glue
The translator skillset – the essential skills and attributes of the professional translator.
Chart of realistic translation times using professional human translators.
Check it out!