Our tips are sourced from:
- 20+ years hard-earned experience in the translation, interpreting and multilingual dtp fields,
- our many blog articles and guides (read by over 8,000 viewers a month).
- Requesting the right type of Chinese
- When to use (and avoid) Google Translate
- The only 3 ways to reduce translation project costs
- The 2 approaches to getting updates translated
- When to insist on a peer-reviewed translation
- 2 "rules" for when you need a specialist translator
And dozens more!
We'll always be brief and to the point – we know your time is valuable.
Not every tip will apply to you. But those that do could save you time or money, or get you a better translation outcome.
Now that’s got to be worth 20 seconds of your time!